Preventing Food Allergies in Young Children
- LEAP (Learning Early About Peanut): Exposing infants to peanuts significantly reduced their risk of developing peanut allergy
- Editorial and call for new recommendations based on LEAP
- EAT (Enquiring About Tolerance) This study showed that early, regular exposure to common food allergens can reduce risk of food allergy.
- Review Study of 146 allergy prevention studies, which concludes that early exposure is not only safe but likely beneficial in protecting against some food allergies.
- Timing of food introduction and development of foodsensitization in a prospective birth cohort
Weekly Feeding Worksheet
(to be available soon)